Our Arizona AKC Labrador Puppies will include:
- 1st Visit to D.V.M.
- Puppy Health Exam
- 6 Week Shots
- Confirmation Health Letter
- AKC Litter Certificate
- AKC 60 day Complimentary Pet Health Care Plan
- Beginning Kennel, Litter Training and Doggie Door Training
- Begin Potty Commands outdoor on grass and gravel
- Supply New Puppy Owner with
"Puppy Guide on puppy training, feeding, what not to feed, Housebreaking, Beginning Puppy Obedience, Kennel Training and Doggie Door training"
- MOST IMPORTANTLY**** Puppy Visitation
If you place a deposit early, we invite you to spend time on the weekends or weekdays visiting your puppy. This is a wonderful time for the whole family to experience the development of a new puppy. You will be surprised how fast your puppy will grow as well as watch each personality develop. This is a good way to match up puppies and families! We have done this through the years and receive positive feedback from all families that take advantage of this activity.
- Families identify their puppies by the 5th week; this gives new owners time to get to know both parents and puppies!
- By the time you take your new puppy home you will be comfortable working with the puppy and will be familiar with the process.
HOME GROWN! LOTS OF TLC FROM ALL OF US THAT REALLY CARE...
We are now taking deposits for Mya's & Lilly's AKC White/Ivory/Yellow Lab Puppies for Sale in 2013.
$500 deposit is required to reserve a puppy (send your deposit to Sandy Kochis PO Box 2528, Gilbert, AZ 85299)
Color: White, Ivory, Yellow
Full Registration (breeding rights) available on a limited basis
The Air Travel for transporting your puppy is approximately $350.00-$375.00. You will need to pay for the Vet Office Visit, Health Certificate, Travel Crate and supplies usually runs from $225.00-$275.00